Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Fruity Family Restaurant

That is the name of our pretend restaurant that we ate at today. My kids and I were the cooks, the waiters, and the customers... sometimes all at once.

As the official waiter malachi also had the job of creating our menu. At the top I said he should put the name of the restaurant... after thinking for a moment or two, he says "I got it... the fruity family restaurant!". Of course I briefly considered explaning how adults might take the name differently and call our family a bunch of "fruits". But on second thought I enjoyed his unbiased creativiity.

Some times I think the world would be better off it were run by children... just listen to malachi's idea about the cost of fries. Anyway, we had a blast...

Posted via email from Matthew Armstrong's Blog

No comments: