Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MONSTERS INSPIRE... indie filmmakers

So tonight I will finally watch it. MONSTERS, an inspiration for us indie film makers... the movie Monsters was made on a very small budget with one camera, 2 paid actors, a total crew of 4 people, and the script was totally ad libbed through out the whole thing. The movie was edited on a laptop in hotel rooms while the movie was being shot. Even if the movie sucked I was happy to know it made it to the big screen and I resonated with the director. But after seeing Robert Ebert's 3 1/2 stars out of 4 stars review of the film , I've been really excited to see it. The movie just came out on Netflix instant play which means... Well, I'm about to pop the popcorn. It's showtime.

Posted via email from Matthew Armstrong's Blog

No comments: