Thursday, August 18, 2011

Learning Hack: Photoshop Toolbox Reference

I've been using Photoshop almost everyday recently - creating band graphics, editing website designs, etc. I personally find tools like this one to be very helpful for my work and I wanted to share it with you.

Whether you are just learning Photoshop or already using it on a regular basis, this learning hack deserves to be taken note of. 

photoshop tools guide

The good people over at SimplePhotoshop.com have compiled an excellent reference tool. There Photoshop Toolbox Reference page lists a large number of the most used Photoshop tools and tells you their respective keys and purpose. Each tool name is linked to a page where there’s a video tutorial explaining its usage and a step by step text guide below it that explains how it works. That's pretty awesome. You don't have to register and all this is available for free. 

Check it out. Tell me what you think.

Posted via email from Matthew Armstrong

No comments: